Updated 20th January 2022
Terms of Service
Press Miami reserves the right to modify and update its Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy without prior notice to align with changes in our services, policies, and/or based on feedback from our customers. In case of any modifications to the Policy, the date of the last update will be revised at the top of the Policy. We urge you to review this Policy periodically since any orders placed with Press Miami will be subject to the current Returns/Refund/Reprint Policy.
Our printed products adhere to industry standards and are guaranteed to be free from defects. If you have general concerns about your print job, please contact our Customer Service Department, and a representative from Press Miami Business Cards will be happy to assist you.
If you believe that your print job is defective or has not met your requirements, please contact Press Miami in writing via the online support system within six (6) business days of receiving your order. If you fail to do so, we will assume that you are satisfied with the job, and we will not be obliged to provide a refund or reprint. If you contact us within the time frame, we will have five (5) business days to determine whether a reprint or refund is necessary, or to request additional information to process your inquiry. If we request further information and it is not provided in a reasonable time, we will not be obliged to offer a reprint or refund.
If we determine that the product is indeed defective or has not met our obligations, we will begin rush production for a reprint. If the issue persists after reprint, we will offer a refund of the original order price. We reserve the right to request samples of any allegedly defective merchandise before agreeing to either of the above resolutions.
Once we confirm that a reprint or refund is necessary, a customer service representative will contact you within 24-48 hours to confirm the approved solution. If you fail to contact us within five (5) business days of the first attempt, we will assume that the issue has been resolved, and no reprint or refund will be given. If the approved solution is agreed upon, unless otherwise agreed, you must return the entire original print order to us, at the address provided by our customer service representative, within 15 calendar days after the solution is approved. If you fail to do so, you agree that the original order will be charged to your credit card on file with Press Miami.
An approved solution must be authorized before a reprint or refund is possible, and unless otherwise agreed, the entire original print order must be returned to and received by us.
A reprint will begin rush production within one (1) business day of our confirmed receipt of the product or as otherwise agreed upon. When applicable, a refund will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the original product order.
Press Miami is solely responsible for defective orders. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Press Miami is not liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if Press Miami has been advised of the possibility of such damages) resulting from the order. The following are examples of issues that do not warrant a refund or a return or reprint of a product:
- An order that is refused at the time of delivery or undeliverable orders.
- The product is lost, delayed, or returned to Press Miami due to an error made by the customer in submitting the proper shipping address.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that incurs a higher shipping charge as a result of the customer providing inaccurate information.
- Product that is delayed in production and/or shipping as a result of circumstances beyond our control.
- Product that has experienced a color shift during the conversion to CMYK format, for example as a result of having been submitted by the customer in RGB or PMS Pantone colors.
- Errors that are contained in the uploaded customer file, e.g., misspelling, graphics, bleeds, grammar, damaged fonts, punctuation, wrong cuts, incorrect or missing folds, die lines, crop marks, transparency, overprint, and finished product size.
- Product that experiences print